top of page

Market Research Group

Public·10 members

R4i3d-multi.com V2.1 58

R4i3d-multi.com V2.1 58: The Pros and Cons of the R4i 3DS Card Clone

If you are looking for a way to play backup games and homebrew applications on your Nintendo 3DS, you might have come across the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com. This card claims to be compatible with the latest 3DS firmware and supports all DS games. But is it worth buying? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this card? In this article, we will review the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com and compare it with the original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn.

Download Zip: https://t.co/Z73VQGeMuA

What is the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com?

The R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com is a flashcart that allows you to play DS games and run homebrew applications on your Nintendo 3DS, DSi, or DS console. It is based on the original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn, but it has a different design and firmware. The card has a red label with the words "R4i3D Multi" and a website address of "R4i3d-multi.com". The card also has a switch that lets you choose between two modes: NDS and 3DS.

The NDS mode is for playing DS games and running homebrew applications on any DS or DSi console. The 3DS mode is for playing DS games on any 3DS console with any firmware version. The card claims to support the latest 11.16.0 update for the 3DS system. However, the card does not support 3DS games or features, such as online play, StreetPass, or eShop access.

What are the pros of the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com?

The main advantage of the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com is its low price. Compared to the original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn, which costs around $20 USD, the clone card can be found for as low as $10 USD. This makes it an affordable option for those who want to play DS games and homebrew applications on their 3DS consoles.

Another pro of the clone card is its compatibility with all DS games and most homebrew applications. The card can run almost any DS game without any issues, as long as it has been patched or trimmed to fit on the micro SD card. The card also supports many popular homebrew applications, such as Moonshell, DSOrganize, SNEmulDS, and more. The card can also use cheat codes, save states, and soft reset features for some games.

What are the cons of the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com?

The main disadvantage of the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com is its poor quality and reliability. The card is made of cheap materials and has a high risk of breaking or malfunctioning. Many users have reported problems with the card, such as not being recognized by the console, freezing or crashing during gameplay, corrupting data or files, or bricking the console. The card also has a short lifespan and may stop working after a few months or weeks.

Another con of the clone card is its lack of support and updates. The official website of the card, R4i3d-multi.com, is no longer accessible. The last firmware update for the card was released in June 2012. This means that there is no way to download the latest kernel or firmware for the card, or to contact the developers for help or feedback. The card may also become incompatible with future updates for the 3DS system, rendering it useless.

How does the R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com compare with the original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn?

The original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn is a much better choice than the clone card from R4i3d-multi.com. The original card has a higher quality and durability, and has a longer warranty and support. The original card also has more features and functions, such as supporting 3DS games and features, real-time save, RTS, AR cheat, and more. The original card also has more frequent and stable updates, and is compatible with the latest 3DS firmware and games.

The only downside of the original card is its higher price, which may be a deterrent for some users. However, considering the benefits and advantages of the original card, it is worth paying a little more for a better product and experience.

Conclusion

The R4i 3DS card clone from R4i3d-multi.com is a cheap and low-quality flashcart that can play DS games and homebrew applications on your 3DS console. However, it has many drawbacks and risks, such as poor performance, reliability, compatibility, and support. The card may also stop working or damage your console at any time. Therefore, we do not recommend buying or using this card.

If you want to enjoy DS games and homebrew applications on your 3DS console, you should buy the original R4i 3DS card from R4ids.cn instead. This card is a high-quality and reliable flashcart that can also play 3DS games and features, and has more functions and updates. This card will give you a better gaming experience and satisfaction.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page